iPod is the data storage device in which you can store all types of media files but this files is susceptible to deletion due to some human errors like accidental deletion, improper handling, formatting, etc. Hence you must be very careful while operating iPod digital media player. In addition iPods are more sophisticated device where simple press of wrong button will wipe put all the data stored on it.
Some of the scenarios for deletion of data from iPod
- Accidental deletion of files from iPod: While deleting some of the unwanted music files, you may accidentally delete some crucial files stored on it.
- Improper ejection of iPod: While transferring music files from iPod to system.
- Inaccessibility of media files due to frozen iPod: Sometimes iPod may freeze due to firmware corruption. This makes the music files on the iPod inaccessible.
There will be some other reasons behind which results in deletion of music files from the iPod. The best solution is to make use of the iPod recovery software that effectively restores all the deleted files caused by various reasons. Click here to get more information of this software, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hSxIPbcBPc&feature=youtu.be
Some of the features of this recovery software
- This software is flawless application that provides two separate builds for Windows and Mac users.
- This version has the ability to recover data from iPod’s having bad sectors by creating a disk image.
- It scans the entire drive within few minutes to restore deleted music from iPod and also recover music files from iPod deleted due to errors during synchronization.
Procedure for how to use this recovery software
- Download free demo version of recover and install the program. Now connect the iPod to the PC using USB cable in which you need to recover deleted music files.
- Launch the software by double click on the desktop. Now the main screen is displayed. From this select the “Recover Photos” option and click on recover deleted photos to proceed to the next step.
- The software displays the list of detected drives. Select the logical drive representing your iPod from which music files need to be recovered and click “Next”.
- A list of file types that can be recovered is displayed. Select a specific file type or select all the file types based on the files you need to recover. Once the file type is selected, click on “Next”.
- On clicking the “Next” button, the software starts scanning the selected iPod. Once the scanning process is finished, you can view the recovered files using the “File Type View” / “Data View”
- You can save the scanned information by using the “Save Recovery Session” option, which can be used when you restart the recovery process.
- After purchasing the software you can open the recovery session file which you saved in the previous step and start the saving process of the recovered music files without needing to rescan the drive again.