AVI which stands for Audio Video Interleave is nothing a type of video file format. It is similar to other popular video file formats, but comparatively rich in several features, for instance, it gives a better picture and at the same time good sound clarity. Moreover, it occupies very less space on a storage device. This video file format was developed and launched by Microsoft Corporation in the year 1992. Today it is one of the most widely used video formats, by default even mobile phones play an AVI video file.
All these are the positive attributes of an AVI file; however, there are some negative attributes as well among which corruption of AVI file is a most noted one. Yes, AVI files often get corrupt, once they corrupted you will not be able to play them. Well, there are many reasons behind the corruption of an AVI file, but now you don’t have to get worried. There exists an application, which called as file repair tool. With the help of this repair application, you could easily repair AVI files that have been corrupted or damaged. After having repaired, you can play the video file without any hassle. File repair tool is a most trusted software and moreover, its read-only app, which will just scan the corrupted AVI file by using advanced internal scanning engine, after scanning it creates a similar but healthy file. It has been developed by a team of highly dedicated and well-qualified software developers. Furthermore, to provide technical assistance for costumes, there exists a tech support team. Hence, if you feel any complexity while using the software then you can contact them at any time.
How AVI files get corrupted?
- Virus Infection: Harmful viruses such as Malware, Spyware, Adware, etc, are very suspicious programs. They never leave any file, once they enter into any storage media. When you save an AVI file on a virus infected storage device, then it will corrupt that video.
- Header Corruption: Header is an important part of every computer file, even for an AVI file it is important. It maintains all the essential details of that particular file. As a result of any known or unknown reason, it gets corrupted, then the video will refuse to play.
- Downloading Errors: Assume that you are downloading an AVI video clip from a web, meanwhile at the time of downloading if some unexpected error takes place then downloaded video clip will get corrupted.
- Round Tripping: If you change the extension of an AVI file to some other unsupported format and bring back to its original format, and if this conversion process is often carried out then that video will get corrupted.
- Crashing of Media Player: While viewing the video on media player application, if it suddenly the application crashes then that particular video which was running will get corrupted.
Other than these, there are few more reasons on an account which video will get corrupted. But, there’s nothing to worry, as file repair application can easily troubleshoot the issue in few minutes.
Striking Features of File Repair App:
It’s a most effective and fastest repair application, which will resolve the corruption issues in a very short time frame. It is easily compatible to fix AVI videos on all available versions of Windows OS including Windows 10, Windows 8, Win Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2008 and Windows 2003. The software can also be installed on all Mac OS versions including Sierra, El Capitan, Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion. It has a simple user interface and by gives step by step directions with screenshots that make it an easy task for repairing AVI video files after corruption. In addition to AVI video, the tool can other video file formats like DivX, XVID, etc.The software is quite safe and secure from all kinds of harmful elements such as vindictive programs and viruses. It can repair the video clips on all secondary storage devices including pen drives, external hard disks, memory cards, memory sticks, etc. It’s a renowned repair application which consistently remained an award-winning utility from past several years. Prior to purchase, you can use the demo version of this application to repair AVI files, if you get satisfied with its performance then you can easily save repaired AVI videos and play them.