“I am using Mac OS, last year I went for a world tour there I had captured many photos then I came back and loaded it in my Mac system. Then I went for my sister’s marriage once I came back and loaded all the photos in my Mac system. I am having more than 50GB of photo files in my Mac system some are important and some are personals. After few days, my uncle wants to see my sister’s marriage photo. Once I switch on the system I got shocked because I missed all the photo files I have loaded in my Mac system. It’s very worse that I don’t even have backup. What can I do now? Are there any possibilities of recovering my lost photos? “
Just calm down, this is not an uncommon issue. Don’t be afraid your photo still remains in your Mac system. There is a world class, awesome and power packed recovery tool. Mac OS photo recovery tool is the only way for your Mac OS x photo recovery. This application assists you to recover pictures on Mac OS X in few simple steps. You can restore all types photo from Mac hard drive, such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF, etc.
Features of Mac OS x photo recovery tool:
- It recovers and restores all deleted and lost photo, audio and video files deleted due to various file deletion scenarios.
- Scans your volumes/drives quickly in a couple of minutes to retrieve all your lost or deleted photos, which were deleted using “command + delete “option.
- Recover multimedia files from formatted Mac volumes, hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, IDE, and USB hard drives, iPods, Mp3 players, SD cards, CF cards, Memory cards and Memory Sticks.
- It has a powerful scan engine so that it helps to recover and analyze lost data from every single Mac volumes/drives which are inaccessible and fails to mount.
- It successfully recovers data from HFSX, HFS+, FAT16 and FAT32 Partitions/volumes.
- It is compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 x and all above versions such as Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- It facilitates you with “save recovery session “option with this option you can resume the recovery process at any time, you need not to be rescanned the files again.
- Recovered data can be sorted on the basis of name, size, date and file type.
- It facilitates you with “preview” option that you can review recovered files prior to restoration.
- It performs safe and secure file recovery process because it is free from virus, malware and spyware.
- You can avail free technical supports 24×7 via e-mail and live chats.
Scenarios that cause data loss in Mac OS x:
- Pressing “delete all “button while previewing photos on camera can also cause deletion of photos.
- Accidentally deleting files using Command+Delete option.
- Clicking shots or videos while camera/camcorder is low on battery.
- The corruption of apple partition map can also cause loss of data.
- Accidentally pressing format button when your memory card is connected to the Mac system may also cause deletion of photos.
- Disc installation may also cause loss of photos.
- Removing the memory card abruptly from the camera or card reader.
- When the Memory card is connected to your Mac system, the improper shutdown, improper ejection, power surge will make card corrupted and data loss occurs.
- Improper synchronization process will also cause data loss.
- Sometimes you may transferring the files from your storage devices to your Mac system the interruption in the in the transfer of files may also cause file deletion.
- Files can be lost due to third party applications.
- Photo files may also get lost due to iPhoto library corruption.
- Virus attack and other factors like malware and spyware can also cause data loss.
Tips to avoid photo loss in Mac OS x:
- Avoid saving new photos to the same memory cars from which you lost or deleted your photos which avoid overwriting.
- Don’t save the recovered photos on the same memory card from which you are recovering.
- Don’t use the same memory card for various devices.