“Have your important RAR file got corrupted or damaged and you don’t know the way to repair it? If yes, read out this detailed article which guides you how to perform RAR fix process with an utmost ease.”
RAR (Roshal Archive) is the native format of WINRAR archive and it is commonly used to store one or more large sized files in a compressed form and to view the file it should be extracted. The compressed files are usually stored in the file format of .rar extensions. Once the files are compressed, it can be easily transferred to others over the internet through emails and other communication media’s. Besides, the compressed files can also be transferred to external storage devices via USB mass storage in an easy and secured manner. Also, the user can protect the RAR file with password to avoid unauthorized person accessing it.
It provides plentiful of advantages to users, but still there are chances for compressed Roshal Archive to get corrupt or damaged due to some errors. Anyhow, by using RAR Repair Software you can extract corrupted RAR files in a short period of time. It is the most popular tool recommended by group of industry experts to repair and extract data from corrupt RAR files in a simple and effective manner.
Reasons responsible for RAR file corruption:
- Header File Corruption: Header of .rar files plays a major role since it is used to access necessary information such as file name, file size, date and file location of each and every file. Therefore, if the header file gets corrupted due to some malfunctioning within the device, then there are high possibilities for RAR file to get damaged.
- Improper RAR File Transfer: Roshal Archive Files from Windows device can be transferred to external storage device via USB data cable. While transferring, if you knowingly or unknowingly click the cancel button then the transfer process will be stopped, which might also lead to corruption of RAR file.
- Infection of Virus: Virus has an efficiency to enter Windows hard drive through any unwanted attachment while you download files from internet, receiving the data from virus infected devices and connecting the system with virus attacked device. Thus, if the entered viruses are malicious then it can corrupt the files that are available on hard drive which includes your compressed RAR files.
- Downloading Error: Generally, .rar files are large in size. Thus if any interruptions such as internet failure or bad net connection during the download process occurs, then it can result in corruption of files while extracting data from compressed .rar file.
These were some of the reasons for compressed Roshal Archive file corruption. Well you don’t have to get worried if you come across similar kind of situations as data from corrupt RAR Archive can be extracted easily by using Repair RAR software in a perfect manner.
Features of Repair RAR Software:
RAR Repair is a popular tool which has the capability to extract files and folders from any corrupted or damaged RAR Archives without causing any damage. It is a completely automated repair, which has capacity to scan entire storage in few minutes and can extract corrupted files in quick session. This application is completely non-destructive and read-only software, which ensures that the original corrupt RAR file will be unharmed and also it enhances to extract compressed .rar without causing any alteration to original files. It has an ability to extract data from .rar file created on any version of RAR files with different compression rates. Using this repairing too, user can fix large Roshal Archive corrupted file which is over the size of 4GB.
This repair tool allows user to extract password protected Roshal Archive files and encrypted RAR files in a few simple clicks. Also, with the usage of this powerful utility, you can extract damaged Roshal Archive file that are saved on removable storage media like external hard drives, memory cards, flash drives, etc. The trial version of this app will allow you to preview the recovered data after repair process of extracting .rar file is completed successfully. By this, a user will know the capability of app before purchasing the product. This repair software can be installed and worked well in key versions of Windows Operating System such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008 to extract corrupted files. For installing this application on your computer, you don’t have to worry much about space because this tool consumes very less amount of space which is likely 50 MB.
Precautionary Measures to avoid corruption of RAR File:
- Avoid ejecting the external storage while transferring the compressed Roshal Archives.
- Protect your device with authorized anti-virus utility so that viruses might not harm the available RAR files.
- Make sure that internet is faster while extracting the large sized compressed file.