Consider a scenario, where you accidentally deleted the partition of the hard drive. As a result of which, you will lose entire data from that partition. The deleted partition contains the important document of my office work. Is there any software which can recover my deleted or lost partition?
Losing partitions from hard drive or external hard drive is a drastic situation wherein users lose their essential data that are saved on those deleted or lost partition. Partition is a part of logical memory space on the system hard drive which acts as a separate drive. Partitioning the hard drive into different logical parts will improve the performance of the hard drive and increases the data read or write speed on the hard drive. A user can store various data in each partition with ease. However, while performing data activities on the hard drive, the partition may get deleted or lost accidentally which causes severe data loss. In such situation, you can use Partition Recovery software to recover partition with great ease.
Reasons for loss of partition from hard drive:
- Deleting a partition by unintentional pressing of shift+ delete keys results in loss of important data.
- Accidentally selecting a partition which has vital files instead of unnecessary partition and clicked on delete option.
- Using unauthorized third party software like, partition or repartitioning tool, defragmentation tool or antivirus software, etc. on the hard drive.
- Unnecessary format or reformat of the hard drive, accidentally picking up an incorrect partition for formatting will erase partition data completely.
- Other factors like partition corruption due to partition table corruption, file system corruption, hard drive failure, damaged header, a damaged file system of partition and others can all results in inaccessibility of partitions on hard drive.
Users may lose hard drive partitions by facing different cases as mentioned above. Losing important partitions from the hard drive is a horrible situation. But, such conditions can be avoided to the great extent by being careful while accessing partition data on hard drive. However, you can recover deleted or lost partition using Partition Recovery software.
- Don’t create more partitions when you need to recover data from deleted or missing partition to avoid any overwriting.
- After formatting, don’t the drive again to create more partition.
- Always take backup of data to avoid loss of data.
Features of Partition Recovery software:
- Partition Recovery software is an advanced recovery technique which will accurately scan the hard drive for deleted or lost partition with utmost ease.
- It can recover partition on a hard drive formatted with FAT32, NTFS5, NTFS, exFAT, FAT 16, the etc. file system on Windows Server 2008, 8, 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, etc.
- This software recovers data from various hard drive interfaces such as ATA, SCSI, SATA, PATA, IDE, etc.
- It also recovers various file from a major version of Mac operating system such as Yosemite, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard.
- This software has a “Preview” option through which you can see the recovered files from the partition.
- Demo version is available on the internet free of cost. You can download this software to evaluate the software ability. If you are satisfied with the recovery results of the utility then get the full version of the utility to save the recovered files.