MAC OS X Data Recovery is one of the proficient, reliable and powerful software that permit user to recover any type of files that are deleted from Mac OS X due to any of the reasons. Due to its advance scanning algorithm, this software is always in demand for industrial experts and professionals. Sometimes user want to recover only selected files from drive on their Mac OS X system. In this case, this trusted software is preferred to recover selected Mac OS X files. Mac OS X Data Recovery software permits sorting of recoverable files according to their name, creation time, file type and size.
Some of the reasons which are responsible for data recovery in Mac OS X system are as follows:
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes user wants to free some memory space on Mac OS X system hard drive. For this user have to delete some of the useless files from the file system, but, by mistakenly sometimes user delete some important files using combination key like command delete which surpass file over trash folder which ends up with file recovery in Mac OS X system.
- Accidental Format: Formatting of any drive clears each of the file details from the file system from respective drives within a quick span of time. So, if somehow user performs any accidental formatting to any specific drive then they have to suffer from severe and disastrous data loss.
- File System Corruption: File systems are responsible for managing each of the file activities on any hard drive. So, if somehow file system gets corrupted then automatically all the associated files become inaccessible to users. To eradicate such kind of problem user need to install a reliable recovery tool for recovering data from hard drive on Mac OS X.
- Abrupt Shutdown: While users are working with any file and due to some reasons like power surge, hardware conflicts, software issues, and so on, if system gets shutdown abruptly then it may cause data corruption and can cause inaccessibility of data.
- Other Reasons: Apart from above mentioned issues there are some other reasons also responsible for data deletion. Some of the reasons are journal corruption, software conflicts, improper closing of files, power surge, and so on.
Before applying any kind of recovery process we must take care of some of precautionary measures. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Immediately avoid using drive where data losses occur. This must be done because of the fact that the newly stored data can get overwritten in place of deleted file and if this happens then there is less chance to retrieve back the original file.
- Avoid formatting or re-formatting of hard disk drive after data loss.
Some of the outstanding features of Mac OS X Data Recovery software are as follows:
- Mac OS X Data Recovery has user friendly graphical user interface which can enable anyone to use data recovery process without having enough knowledge of computer.
- It can be used on different file systems like HFS+,HFSX, FAT16, FAT32 and ExtFAT64.
- Mac OS Data Recovery can also support different Mac OS versions like Mavericks, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion etc.
- It also allows user to preview recovered files before restoring them back at any specific location.
- It permits its user to compress recovered data in order to save disk space.
Some of the file formats that can be easily gets recovered by use of MAC OS X Data Recovery are M4A, PPT, DOC, AMR, PDD, XLS,EXE, MIDI, WAV, JPG, PNG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PSD, AVI, AIF, RAW, RA, 3GP, MOV,MPG, MPEG4, MP4, TIFF, RM, SR2, CRW and many more.