Losing data from your hard drive is an unbearable situation. Since hard drive plays an important role in storing and managing data. Data can be anything, official documents, and personal of family pictures and even videos of your favorite pet. There are different types of hard drives like IDE, SCSI, and SATA etc. to store the data. Many of you assume that once data is deleted or lost from the hard drive it is gone permanently and cannot be recovered at all. But, this is wrong; all the lost or deleted data from the hard drive can be easily recovered with the help of a third party software. To know more about the software, read this article.
Data loss can happen due to deleting a file or formatting drive without taking back up. Couple of days back, I lost my data due to hard drive crash. That was because of sudden power outage and I was not using UPS. It was the last day to submit my project report; I didn’t even have enough time to recreate the whole project again. Not only the project reported, I even stored many important files, favorite photos and videos of my family on this hard drive. Within few seconds, I lost all my data. It was an inevitable and frustrating situation. I had no hopes of recovering my data. I explained about my situation to all my friends seeking any help. One among them suggested me to use a tool that can perform this hard drive recovery efficiently. I downloaded the trial version of the software and used it, within few minutes I was able to view all my files lost from the hard drive, then I purchased the software and saved all those files. It is the best hard drive recovery software to recover and restore your entire hard drive data successfully. The name of the software is Data Recovery Software.
There are many scenarios in which you lose data. Some of those are:
- Due to severe power outage and improper shut down of the system, results in hard drive crash
- Virus / Malware attacks to the file leads to file system corruption and all your data can become inaccessible
- Formatting the wrong drive or drive without taking the backup of the drive
- Accidentally or unintentionally removing or deleting the important files on hard drive also leads to data loss
- In case of Re-partitioning of the drive and re-installation of the OS, if back up is not taken then data will be lost
- Presence of bad sectors on the hard drive also leads to data loss from the hard drive
In all the above situations, you will lose data. Whatever might be the reason behind the data loss, but, this software recovers it very easily. Some of the key features of the software are:
- Supports recovery from all kind of hard drives like SATA / SCSI / IDE etc.
- Can even do external hard drive recovery from many different external drives like USB drives, flash memory cards, pen drives, memory sticks etc.
- In case of hard drives having bad sectors, this software creates disk image of hard drive skipping the bad sectors and recovers data
- Easily retrieves data from lost or deleted partitions and from formatted or reformatted partitions / drives
It is an ultimate tool that can recover entire data from both Windows and Mac operating system. Now, you get to know the importance of this software. It takes only few easy steps to recover your hard drive. These steps include:
- Download the free trial version of the software here and install it on your computer
- Run the software and choose “Recover partitions / drives ” option
- Chose the drive on which data needs to be recovered and press “Next”
- Scanning process starts, once it completes you can view all your lost files using “Preview” option
- If you are satisfied with it, buy the software and save all your important files