Computer drives have non-volatile type of memory, which is beneficial to store data in it without power source. These computer drives are known as a primary destination to store your important data. You can store your data depending on priority in numerous storage space. This storage space are nothing but the partition from the HDD. Over these partitions you are able to store any type of data like Operating Systems, software, files and programs etc. Loss of data is regarded as the common scenario which can be found in most partition. Many reasons exist behind the info loss like improper partition of hard disk devices, accidental format of partition and much more. However, you can perform Mac partition recovery to restore formatted Mac. For that you need to use Mac partition recovery software. This software helps you to recover formatted HFS+ partition in addition to formatted HFSX, FAT16 and FAT32 partitions/volumes on Macintosh machines.
Some of the common reasons due to which you may face data loss situation are as follows;
• Accidentally delete or format the partition: While formatting the partition, you may accidentally format a wrong partition instead of the partition that you wanted to format. So, it results to data loss from Partition.
• Data loss as a result of re-partitioning the hard disk: – Re-partitioning can be carried out whenever you wished to affect the sized an existing partition or need new partition. Due to improper re-partitioning process results in corrupt the existing partitions and results in to data loss.
• Virus attack: Virus attack is easily the most common cause of data loss in Mac OS, and it results in to loss in important files and programs.
• During the re-formatting a partition: As the procedure for conversion of file systems of disk drive lead to corruption of the partition and brings about loss in stored data.
• Corruption of file system: Mac partition provides the HFS and HFS+ file system to store data inside it. If these file system get corrupt due to reasons like, virus affect, unexpected system shutdown etc. then it leads to data loss.
In the event you face the above explained loss of data scenarios and wished to return lost data, then it’s suggested, do not use or do not save data on partition where you have lost the info. You may use good recovery software to revive all lost data from your Mac hard drive.
Mac partition recovery software program is one of the best recovery tools to recoup data from deleted or missing volumes, formatted or re-formatted volumes and re-partitioned drives. This software helps to recover a lot more than 300 forms of files with unique signature. This software really helps to recover files on such basis as name, date, type, etc. You can download the trial version of the application which is available on web to try for your recovery result. Many is user-friendly and straightforward to make use of. All steps to recover lost data from formatted Mac drive are mentioned clearly within the manual with screen shots. This software helps you to scans all partitions having its advanced scanning system and recovers all lost or deleted files