NTFS (new technology file systems) is the proprietary file system developed by Microsoft for Windows computers. NTFS has several advantages over FAT file systems. They are increased reliability, distributed link tracking and high security provided for a file or folder. Therefore having NTFS partitions on latest versions of Windows systems like Windows 8 is one of the best choices.
NTFS provides reliability to restore file system properties after a system failure. It even avoids data loss by dynamically re-mapping clusters of bad sectors in the hard disk drive. Even though it is highly reliable to store data, what if you delete an NTFS partition? You will end up in losing all the data present inside NTFS partition. For example, you may mistakenly reformat an important NTFS partitioned drive in place of another NTFS partitioned drive. Reformatting an NTFS partition intentionally or unintentionally erases all the data present in it. This type of human errors results in huge loss of data from NTFS partition on Windows 8 computers.
If you have also deleted an NTFS partition on Windows 8 computer then don’t worry. You can easily restore lost data with the help of Rescue Deleted utility. This utility scans your entire hard drive to find deleted NTFS partition and restores data from it. Before going to the features of this application let’s see some of the scenarios which cause NTFS partition deletion.
During Disk related operations: Hard disk related operations on Windows 8 system is carried out using Disk Management tool. It may include creating new partitions, reformatting, file system conversion, etc. Using wrong disk management commands may cause deletion of NTFS partitions.
Windows 8 OS re-installation: Sometimes users may re-install Windows 8 OS to upgrade or to resolve some issues. While re-installing users may unknowingly delete NTFS partitions with wrong clicks.
Virus attacks: Users may also delete a NTFS partition when they cannot access data inside a NTFS partition due to severe virus infections.
In addition to above situations, there may be several reasons where users may intentionally or unintentionally delete an NTFS partition on Windows 8 computer. However, you can avoid data loss by taking regular backup of NTFS partitions. Using a reliable anti-virus program will also minimize NTFS partition deletion due to virus infections.
If you are facing data loss by NTFS partition deletion, then make use of rescue deleted partition application to recover deleted NTFS partition on windows 8 computer. This application is completely unique and better recovery app when compared to other applications. It doesn’t modify or damage your hard disk contents of Windows 8 system while performing NTFS partition recovery.
Remarkable features of Rescue deleted tool:
- Rescue deleted software has simple GUI, by which easily recover deleted NTFS partition on Windows 8 computer without facing any confusion.
- This software has the capability to identify more than 300 types of files and get back pictures, audio clips, movies, video clips, Word documents, PPT files, Excel sheets, etc from a deleted NTFS partition.
- This reliable application can undo delete NTFS partition on Windows 8 after deletion within a short span of time.
- Not only on Windows 8 OS, it also supports NTFS partition restoration on different Windows operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Servers 2008 and 2003.
- In addition to recovering deleted NTFS partitions, it can retrieve deleted FAT 16 or FAT 32 formatted partitions.
- Rescue deleted app can also be used for restoring lost data from external hard disks, pen drives, memory cards and other storage devices.
- Use demo version of this software, if you feel it can retrieve NTFS partition on Windows 8 OS then you can buy a license key to save recovered files.