External drives are the most prominent sources for storing all types of data, since it is very easy to handle the drives. These external hard drives, simply called HDD are portable, easy to use on any systems and can be easily detached after use. The external hard drives vary in size and storage capacity. It can store and fetch any type of data on it and there are multiple brands of hard drives available today.
You can easily store any data on these external hard drives and the data on these external hard drives can be easily lost as well. This is because of numerous reasons and errors taking place while using the hard drive. Assume a scenario that your system hard drive suddenly crashed due to continuous power fluctuations and so you faced severe data loss. Whatever the data you had stored on the drive everything was washed out. In this case the best remedy to restore the lost data will be using the best recovery software. There are numerous external hard drive data recovery software that can retrieve multiple file types of data. The rest of the reasons that cause data loss from external hard drives can be:
- Bad sectors – If the hard drive contains any bad sectors i.e. physical damages like scratches then the data stored in that bad sectors cannot be accessed as the files has become corrupt. Thus the data can be lost due to the presence of bad sectors.
- Re-format/ Format – When the hard drives are formatted or re-formatted without any preparation then all the data will be erased from the hard drive. So accidental formatting of the drive will lead to data loss.
- Virus attack – When the hard drives are affected by any virus then the data that is been stored on it will become corrupt and thus you cannot access the data.
- Hard drive crash – Some times while using hard drives there are certain times wherein the hard drive crashes and thus resulting in data loss.
- System Crash – When there are any false operation or improper BIOS settings, then the system might get crash sometimes leading to data loss.
There are plenty of reasons that can occur while using data from a system hard drive. And when you incur data loss like in the above mentioned situations then you can make use of third party data recovery software and restore all your files. The software easily restores all the lost data from external hard drives. Here are some of the noticeable features of the software.
- Restores each and every bit of lost data from non booting hard drives.
- Can easily recover various types of data from hard drives like SATA, SCSI, etc.
- Lost data from different file systems like FAT32, NTFS, HFS, etc hard drives can be recovered easily.
- Inaccessible data from corrupt hard drives can be restored easily.
- Recovers lost data from formatted and re-formatted hard drives.
The software can be used on various operating systems like Window 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS Snow Leopard, Leopard and Lion. The software enables you to restore the lost data with very few simple steps. You can go through the software process by checking out the demo software that you can easily download. Use the software on your system and recover all the lost data with ease. If the process of recovery is good then you can go with complete software.