“Hello friends! I am using laptop since 6 months. I have saved lot of my professional and personal documents in my laptop. Last weekend I was collecting some data to finish my office related pending task, due to low battery my laptop got shutdown. I connected charger to my laptop and when I started it again, I was shocked by seeing my laptop hard drive is inaccessible. I restarted my laptop trice, but the result was same. In any cost, I want to recover all my lost files from inaccessible hard drive. Do you know how laptop hard drive recovery is done? If yes, please guide me with effective method to recover files from laptop inaccessible hard drive.
To recover lost/deleted data from laptop hard drive, you need to utilize any third party tool that has reliability in nature. In present market the most selling and effective third party software to recover and save lost files from laptop hard drive is Laptop Disk Recovery software.
Scenarios that are responsible for loss of files from laptop hard drive are as follows:
- Unreliable Third Party Tool: Most of the times you use to do modification or any other process using third party tools. Some free downloadable third party tools may be unreliable. If you do any process using unreliable third party tool, then there are chances of files getting corrupt.
- Accidental Format: Accidental format is something like losing years of endeavors in few seconds due to a simple mistake. Formatting is simply defined as losing entire files present on hard drive in one click. As a result, you face data loss from hard drive.
- Hard Drive Corruption: If the laptop hard drive gets corrupted, due to any reason then you cannot access files/folders/drives of laptop hard drive. To make it accessible, you must format hard drive. Due to formatting entire data will be lost from laptop hard drive.
- Virus Attack: Virus is a program, which may delete or corrupt healthy files. One reason of virus entering laptop hard drive is file transfer from virus infected drives. If laptop hard drive gets attacked by virus, then it may cause deletion or corruption of files from hard drive.
- Other Causes: Apart from above mentioned scenarios, there are many other causes that may lead to loss of data from laptop hard drive. Some of them are file header corruption, file system corruption, bad sectors, power surge, etc.
If you stuck with any of the above problem, then make use of Laptop Disk Recovery software and recover all lost/deleted files from laptop hard drive in hassle free manner.
Features of Laptop Disk Recovery Software:
- This software can easily recover lost files due to accidental formatting hard drive, files deleted using Shift + Delete keys (Windows) and Command + Delete keys (Mac).
- Laptop Disk Recovery Software is used to recover lost files from several hard drives (SCSI, SATA and IDE).
- With the help of this tool, recovered files are sorted on the basis of size, name, date and extension of file.
- This recovering software is supported by many versions of MS Windows (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, etc) and Mac OS X (Lion, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Leopard, Mavericks and Yosemite).
- In demo version of this software you can freely scan and preview lost files, but to save all recovered files you must opt for full version.