USB Memory Card Recovery is the ultimate software used to recover lost files and folders from USB memory card of different types such as CF cards, SD, SDHC, SDXC, xD, miniSD, microSD, etc. Before saving the recovered files user can check the list of recused data by using “Preview” option and save them on desired storage gadgets. This recovery tool consists of sharp scanning techniques to regain lost or deleted files from Universal Serial Bus memory card. You can easily recover USB memory card and other data storage gadgets like iPod, mobile phones, hard drives, flash drive, etc.
Memory cards are the tiny product and portable used to save huge amount of data like videos, images, movies, audio files, text documents, PowerPoint files and many more. Some the leading manufacturer brands of USB memory card are Samsung, Toshiba, PNY, Kingston, Transcend, Lexar, HP, SanDisk, Sony, etc. As it is portable media hence there is more chance of data loss that are saved in memory card. In such conditions no need to worry user can easily bring back their lost files by utilizing USB Memory Card Recovery tool on your system or laptop.
What are the issues behind data loss from USB memory card?
Abrupt Ejection of Memory card: If you plug out your memory card suddenly by ignoring the process like file transfer from memory card to the PC or laptop or due to improper operation this leads to logically corrupt storage device. Therefore, stored files get erased or from the card.
Accidental Deletion: This is one of the usual human error which makes in deletion of data from USB memory card. In order make the free space from the SD card you might select few valuable files instead of choosing unused or unwanted files will results in deletion of data from Universal Serial Bus memory card.
Virus or Malware Attack: Assume, if the memory card is infected with a harmful virus or malware which results your memory card gets corrupted as well as your favorite stored images and other media files get deleted or erased from it.
Unintentional Format: As soon as you connect your USB memory card with laptop to share files from card to system or vice versa at the same time if you encounter the error message “Memory Card is not formatted “then to access the card further you need to perform format. Without having the proper backup of necessary files if you perform format option than you might end up with data loss.
Use of Third Party Utility: At times, images and other media files can be deleted or erased from SD memory card due to use of untrusted or improper third party software in your laptop or system.
Brilliant specification of USB Memory Card Recovery application:
- It has an ability to restore lost data from damaged or corrupted memory card on both versions of Windows and Macintosh operating system.
- You can download the free edition of this software to undelete files from different types of hard drive interface are SCSI, IDE and SATA cables.
- This recovery tool has a powerful search engine that will scans entire USB memory card and recovers all the data with simple steps in few minutes.
- You can get back loss files successful on different types of file system such as FAT16, ExtFAT, NTFS, HFS+, FAT32, NTFS5 and HFSX partitions.
Mandatory precautions to be taken:
- Always remove the memory card in proper procedure.
- Backup the essential files before formatting memory card.
- Install updated antivirus software in your system.