File corruption is an unbearable situation, because your file becomes unreadable or inaccessible. Either it might be a word document, excel spreadsheets, PST file or presentation file or it might be a video file. Each of them has their own importance and is needed. But in some worst scenario they will get damaged. If in case you have the backup then you can use them to replace these damaged files, but what if you don’t have the back up?? And you cannot even throw these damaged files as they contain very crucial data and are needed badly. Don’t worry, it’s very simple? Keep reading this you will find a solution.
Whenever you create a file and save your important data in it, you will always have threat of losing or damaging them. So, be careful while handling the files. One single mistake can result in huge data loss. There is no one single reason for this, it can happen accidentally or due to our carelessness. Consider a scenario in which you are trying to download some files (either audio or video or any text document) online. While doing this, you may suddenly turn off your system without properly closing all the open files in urgency or due to some issues like severe power outage, urgency, power fluctuation. And the main thing is if you don’t have UPS then, these issues cause very serious problems. So, your files which are under downloading process will have got terminated abruptly. This damages your files due to improper termination or incomplete download. It can be any file like power point presentations, spreadsheets, your PST files, ZIP file, AVI files etc. all will get corrupted. These human errors lead to file damage. But, don’t worry you can efficiently fix them. Now, you will be worried how to fix damaged files? No need to regret you can easily repair them, with the help of repair software called File Repair Tool. This utility can efficiently repair your damaged files with high precision rate.
Now, you feel that only these human errors lead to file corruption. No, there are many other reasons for this file corruption. Among them some are listed below:
- Abruptly shutting down the system while transferring the files from a USB Flash drive to the system or vice versa corrupts the file
- Using unidentified compression technique while compressing the files causes your zip or even RAR file corrupt
- Technical errors like bad CRC count or software breakdown while compressing the files damages your files severely
- Due to Interruption while downloading mails from the net or your Microsoft Outlook breaks down due to some errors your PST file gets damaged
- In some issues malware or Virus attack to the files also leads to file corruption can be any file
Whatever might be the reason behind the data loss you can easily repair your damaged files. You can even fix damaged ZIP file, RAR file, PST file, Power Point presentations, damaged PST files, audio, videos and many others which comprise around 300 types of files. This tool repairs the file and extracts the elements attached to these files like clip art, OLE objects attached, hyperlinks, animations, charts etc. and in case of PST files it extracts contacts, journals, appointments, reminders and many others. It is completely wizard based interface hence within few mouse clicks you can repair even severely corrupted files. Also has an intuitive and easy to use feature, which requires just few inputs from the user.
To repair the damaged files just follow these few simple steps:
- Download the trail version of this tool and install it on your computer
- Launch the software, browse and set the file path that needs to be repaired
- Once you press “Repair” it starts scanning and extracting the file contents
- After the repair process is completed, you can preview them with the help of “Preview” option
- If you are satisfied, you can purchase the tool and save the repaired files.